For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
- Q: Does Tri-Heat have an auto shutoff?A: Yes, Tri-Heat is equipped with a 40 min auto shutoff feature so you don’t have to worry about it being on all night.
- Q: Can Tri-Heat be used for moist heat?A: Yes, Tri-Heat is capable of being used with moist heat simply mist the cover with water from a spray bottle.
- Q: How many sides of Tri-Heat are heated?A: Two sides of the heating pad are heated. This allows for multiple areas to receive treatment at once.
- Q: Is the cover washable?A: Yes, the cover can be removed and is machine washable.
- Q: Is the product covered by a warranty?A: Yes, Tri-Heat comes with a 12 month warranty that begins from the purchase date. This warranty covers defects in material and workmanship. Find out more on our warranty page.
- Q: Are there special safety instructions?A: Yes, we recommend that anyone who will use Tri-Heat reads the safety instructions.